Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revise Wise or Less Stress More Success

Options
  • 15-10-2017 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello,

I'm currently looking for revision books for the following Leaving Certificate subjects: Biology (HL), Geography (HL), Agricultural Science (HL) and Irish (OL).

Does anyone know which is better, Revise Wise or Less Stress More Success?

I know that the most ideal option is to make the notes myself but unfortunately I'm not a good note-taker. I find it very difficult to condense the information I read and I usually just end up writing out the whole book.

At least with a decent revision book I can see what's important and what isn't and base my notes around that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Take a look at both prior to purchasing and decide which suits you better. The style of the layouts are different and it's a personal choice, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

I find them both very bad, there all to long winded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Get your local library to order them all in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The library is a good idea, but if you are intending to go to college, you will have to tackle the note-taking thing at some stage.

Advertisement