Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with firestick

Options
  • 15-10-2017 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has already been andwered. I have a small jvc smart tv in my bedroom with a firestick in it.
    I have a Samsung smart tv downstairs that has the amazon app on it. I signed up for €2.99 a month when I was downstairs on Samsung.
    I deregistered firestick and logged in using same account as I had set up downstairs. When I click in to watch things it won't let me.....something about my location??
    Is there any way around this? Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nickisthename

Hi, the apps you install are associated with your Amazon ID. If you haven't installed those apps again after registering with the new Amazon ID, you will encounter the error.
    So, uninstall any existing apps and install them again for them to work with your new ID.
    Also, if you are looking for the apps that are not tied to your Amazon ID, you can find some of the good options on the web

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nickisthename

Replying to my previous comment. This is where you can find the apps: https://www.toptvtricks.com/best-fire-stick-apps/

Advertisement