Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study furniture?

Options
  • 13-10-2017 11:12pm

Study

Would anybody know what material the above desk and shelves are made from, and where could I buy it in Dublin? Is there a way I can buy it and attach it firmly to the wall? I don't want it loose. Or would I have to get a carpenter out to make a proper built-in series of shelves and desk? I suspect the latter would be the most expensive option?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

In the picture with the white upholstered chair it looks like white oak veneered Mdf with a limed finish . The timber in the picture with the Eames style chair is solid finger jointed white oak similar to what is used in kitchen worktops, with either an oil , or lightly stained and lacquered finish .

In the picture with the white upholstered chair it looks like white oak veneered Mdf with a limed finish . The timber in the picture with the Eames style chair is solid finger jointed white oak similar to what is used in kitchen worktops, with either an oil , or lightly stained and lacquered finish .

Thanks very much. I thought I only posted one picture there; the one with a black laptop on the desk and a book open. Anyway, if that's the white oak veneered mdf, do you know where in Dublin I could buy it? Thanks again.

Advertisement