Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last bill unavailable

Options
  • 13-10-2017 2:26pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭


    Hi all,

    I cancelled my account at beginning of the month and I received a text yesterday that my next bill is now available. My Eir is now deactivated is the message I get when I try and log in so I cannot see my last bill. 

    I would like to settle my account by card rather than pay a full month in advance by direct debit and then look for a refund after. 

    Thanks


Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam


    cc wrote: »
    Hi all,

    I cancelled my account at beginning of the month and I received a text yesterday that my next bill is now available. My Eir is now deactivated is the message I get when I try and log in so I cannot see my last bill. 

    I would like to settle my account by card rather than pay a full month in advance by direct debit and then look for a refund after. 

    Thanks
    Hi cc,

    Thanks for getting in touch. If your account is closed you won't be able to log in to my eir anymore. If you PM me your account number and full name I can arrange for a paper copy of your bill to be sent out to you.

    - Adam


  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850


    Similar problem here, except I ported from Meteor to Eir and, was advised of a closing bill of bill of -€2.45. What happens in this case.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam


    yrreg0850 wrote: »
    Similar problem here, except I ported from Meteor to Eir and, was advised of a closing bill of bill of -€2.45. What happens in this case.
    Hi yrreg0850,

    If you have a credit on your Meteor account, you would need to give us a ring on 1901 to arrange a refund for this.

    - Adam


  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭cc


    Hi,

    PM sent for the final bill, also need to know the 2nd part of the query on how to settle the account rather than have another direct debit to be taken for next month.

    Thanks,

    cc


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam


    cc wrote: »
    Hi,

    PM sent for the final bill, also need to know the 2nd part of the query on how to settle the account rather than have another direct debit to be taken for next month.

    Thanks,

    cc
    Thanks I'll respond to your PM shortly with all of the information regarding your bill and how to settle your account.

    - Adam


  • Advertisement
Advertisement