Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i work two part time at the same time?

Options
  • 13-10-2017 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am holding a student visa in Ireland for permission to work only 20 hours a week.
    I am currently having a part time job once a week. So 6 hours for working time has recorded on the revenue system.

But now I am seeking for another part time in the hotel since I need it this year but I don't want to give up for my current work. But I am not sure that if the hotel will allow me to work for 14 hours a week

And I also feel a bit confused since the working time that recorded on the system is not your actual working time! So will the hotel agree to record for 14 hours on the system or do I have to quit my current job?

Advertisement