Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buyitdirect... DO NOT USE!

Options
  • 13-10-2017 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I gave this company one star only because I can't give zero. I purchased a 65 inch TV from buyitdirect and it was delivered damaged. I contacted them straight away and only received one email per day for three days and they said they called and left voicemails which was untrue so the customer care is disgraceful. Following my emails of complaints and pictures showing the damage when the power was on and when it was off there was no visible damage they refused to replace or refund me and said the damage is clear with the power off which was complete lies then said that I caused the damage. I paid with PayPal thankfully so they are handling the matter. DO NOT USE BUYITDIRECT they are the worst company I've ever delt with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭FunGoose

Bummer! Hope it works out for you.

Next time just buy from richersounds via boards and you won't have any BS to deal with.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorry to hear that NobbyKKo

@FunGoose - many thanks for the kind words - really appreciated!!

Thanks again and as ever always drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

FunGoose wrote: »
    Bummer! Hope it works out for you.

Next time just buy from richersounds via boards and you won't have any BS to deal with.

how much did you get off your hifi system to say that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Richer Sounds aren't called that for nothing....;)

Advertisement