Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-JET 175 FSX

Options
  • 13-10-2017 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi i play fsx on steam allot, i decided to purchase an aircraft from steam. I have a problem tho, i cant increase the throttles using F3 on the keyboard. I can set max thrust with F4 and reverse thrust with F2. F3 wont work for me at all. Which means i cant increase the thrust gradually. Im not that tech smart so im hoping for some help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Skyknight

Hey Backpack20,
    When Using keys in FS, I think the keys 9 and 3 on the numeric pad control the thrust. The Trim is controlled by 7 and 1, again on the numeric pad. Hope that helps

Later,
    Skyknight

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lofty1069

If you go into the settings menu ---> Controls  you can check that the correct control is assigned to the key, if not you can change it there

Advertisement