Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macklemore 3arena tickets

Options
  • 12-10-2017 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Looking for some help
    I wanted to get tickets for tis as a bday present for someone
    I have a presale code but no tickets show up ! Are all presale gone ?

I assume tickets in the morning will go very quick ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Total joke with Ticketmaster yet again - I'm trying to get 2 for my daughter and I was online at 9am, however 'no tickets from venue are currently available'. Very, very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Total joke with Ticketmaster yet again - I'm trying to get 2 for my daughter and I was online at 9am, however 'no tickets from venue are currently available'. Very, very frustrating.

Was my first ever effort at it and got them straight away
    Was sitting there thinking this is very easy after all the stories I'd read previously
    Sorry to hear it did not go the same for you
    Would have done my head in if it went as I thought it would !

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyone recommend somewhere handy to stay ?
    Currently booked in to the Louis Fitzgerald out in city West as I read that they put on shuttle buses .
    I'll be driving up from Galway side

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I booked the Maldron on Pearse St the other day and did get tickets this morning. Was a bit of a struggle though, kept saying they couldnt process my request but got there eventually.

Advertisement