Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature entry Medicine 2018

Options
  • 12-10-2017 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there, I’m creating a trend for those who are pursuing Mature entry into Medicine for academic year 2018/2019.

Perhaps those who have been through the system could provide insight to those who are applying.

Those who are applying can ask, or answer questions and share their background.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 LittleNicky86

Hi,

I have a current application in for 2018/2019 and would love to hear from others who do to.

Mostly because I haven't told any friends or family about my application due to the fear of having to tell them all if and when i get rejected. So it is safe to say i am feeling quite alone in it all right now lol :)

Advertisement