Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Level Bursary Scheme

Options
  • 11-10-2017 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I did my leaving cert in 2017 and went to a DEIS school, and now am doing a STEM course. I just recently got a letter from Department of Education and Skills about the third level bursary scheme. It contains a booklet about the bursary, and acceptance form and a refusal form. I read online that I had to submit complete some application and had to have sent it off by 28th of July 2017. I wasn't aware of this bursary and would've applied. Why am I getting this letter now? A pdf is available online of what I was sent, which doesn't even say where I should send the form off to.
    I would really appreciate a response as I'm extremely confused.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ring whoever signed the letter and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dorado99

No one signed the letter, its just a booklet about the bursary (which is available online), an acceptance form, a refusal form and Bank details pages. On the letter that I got there is no return address, it is just stamped with department of education and skills. I don't know where to send the acceptance form to.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dorado99

Sorry for my stupidity, I just looked into the envelope and there is a page with further details. Pacepalm

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

:D

Advertisement