Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridget & Eamon to be rammed down our throats

Options
  • 10-10-2017 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

RTE can't handle the fact that it's a flop so starting next Sunday it's going to be shown on RTE ONE where it will inevitably get higher ratings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

This show is just not that funny. It's a nice concept, with a few mildly amusing moments - but certainly not worthy of the push RTE are giving it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Joe Duffy. wrote: »
    RTE can't handle the fact that it's a flop so starting next Sunday it's going to be shown on RTE ONE where it will inevitably get higher ratings.

Ring J... oh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Has RTE ever actually produced a comedy series which has been anyway decent and no Fr Ted doesnt count because it was produced by channel 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Joe Duffy.

Mutant z wrote: »
    Has RTE ever actually produced a comedy series which has been anyway decent and no Fr Ted doesnt count because it was produced by channel 4.

Fair city ? So bad it can be funny sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sorry you dont like it OP, but i dont think it a bad comedy.

But hey he who shouts loudest and all that....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

It's bought and paid for now... have to flog it to death for the next decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Be around for a long time yet seeing as its on gold now as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,795 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'm amazed Gold/Dave have bought it - it's essentially one joke ("weren't the 80s hilarious"), that Moone Boy has already done much better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

listermint wrote: »
    Sorry you dont like it OP, but i dont think it a bad comedy.
    I also like it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Look, while discussion of specific shows are not explicitly out of charter; its more appropriate to discuss in Television (where there may already be a thread).

Also OP, your title is as good as trolling as far as I’m concerned, which is why this thread is being closed and not moved

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement