Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Bolt action sniper struggle

• 10-10-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 shawn1911

So i bought a bolt action sniper rifle, and to all those technicians, experts, anyone out there.Is there any way to INCREASE or even OUTRANGE other aeg's without increasing the joule limit? Please help ;D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo

What make/ model did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭ Fresz19

shawn1911 wrote: »
    So i bought a bolt action sniper rifle, and to all those technicians, experts, anyone out there.Is there any way to INCREASE or even OUTRANGE other aeg's without increasing the joule limit? Please help ;D

Yes, good hop-up and 6.01 inner barrel should do the job. (I'd recommend 500-600mm in length, u might need to get some silencer to cover it up)

There is one BUT - BB at the late stage of flight will be moving so slow that u can do matrix movie out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shawn1911

thermo wrote: »
    What make/ model did you get?

My rifle is a Tokyo Marui L96, sadly it is not as upgradable as the VSR

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shawn1911

Fresz19 wrote: »
    Yes, good hop-up and 6.01 inner barrel should do the job. (I'd recommend 500-600mm in length, u might need to get some silencer to cover it up)

There is one BUT - BB at the late stage of flight will be moving so slow that u can do matrix movie out of it :D

Thanks for the tip, it is a real struggle. Having a bolt action rifle while shooting at the same range with the other full-auto rifles is truly a struggle. much more longer gun and much more heavier too

Advertisement