Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolt action sniper struggle

Options
  • 10-10-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

So i bought a bolt action sniper rifle, and to all those technicians, experts, anyone out there.Is there any way to INCREASE or even OUTRANGE other aeg's without increasing the joule limit? Please help ;D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

What make/ model did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Fresz19

shawn1911 wrote: »
    So i bought a bolt action sniper rifle, and to all those technicians, experts, anyone out there.Is there any way to INCREASE or even OUTRANGE other aeg's without increasing the joule limit? Please help ;D

Yes, good hop-up and 6.01 inner barrel should do the job. (I'd recommend 500-600mm in length, u might need to get some silencer to cover it up)

There is one BUT - BB at the late stage of flight will be moving so slow that u can do matrix movie out of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shawn1911

thermo wrote: »
    What make/ model did you get?

My rifle is a Tokyo Marui L96, sadly it is not as upgradable as the VSR

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shawn1911

Fresz19 wrote: »
    Yes, good hop-up and 6.01 inner barrel should do the job. (I'd recommend 500-600mm in length, u might need to get some silencer to cover it up)

There is one BUT - BB at the late stage of flight will be moving so slow that u can do matrix movie out of it :D

Thanks for the tip, it is a real struggle. Having a bolt action rifle while shooting at the same range with the other full-auto rifles is truly a struggle. much more longer gun and much more heavier too

Advertisement