Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leasing or renting a car

Options
  • 10-10-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I own a small business and need to get a new car for the business. I would rather not buy a car at the moment and reduce cashflow and wonder which option would be better to lease or to rent a car? Does anyone have any suggestions for reputable car leasing/rental companies also?

Many thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,179 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Renting makes no sense as the maximum you can rent a particular car for is something like 30 days and you would have to change cars/update the rental agreement every 30 days.

For a business leasing is the way to go. You need to talk to boards member R.0.R as this right up his street.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hi margot, is it OK if I pm you my details?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 margot

Hi ROR,

Please do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 margot

Many thanks for the help bazz26.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭kravmaga

margot wrote: »
    I own a small business and need to get a new car for the business. I would rather not buy a car at the moment and reduce cashflow and wonder which option would be better to lease or to rent a car? Does anyone have any suggestions for reputable car leasing/rental companies also?

Many thanks,

Leaseplan in Sandyford are good to deal with.

https://www.leaseplan.ie/?lang=en

• Advertisement
Advertisement