Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did it for you?

Options
  • 10-10-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Was there one particular moment that caused you to take a step back and question things?

For me it was when Robbie Parker, one of the Sandy Hook parents, who supposedly lost his daughter THE DAY BEFORE this interview, smiles, and then gets into character, pretending to be all upset.

That was pretty bone chilling to see.

So what was the moment that the penny dropped for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

I don't think the emotions shown in that clip are at all unusual. It shows someone unused to appearing in front of TV cameras nervous before making his statement.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Was there one particular moment that caused you to take a step back and question things?

For me it was when Robbie Parker, one of the Sandy Hook parents, who supposedly lost his daughter THE DAY BEFORE this interview, smiles, and then gets into character, pretending to be all upset.

That was pretty bone chilling to see.

So what was the moment that the penny dropped for you?

That man is clearly deeply upset as far as I can tell....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Laughing is a completely normal reaction to extreme nervous. It happens to me all the time. I've been a spokesperson numerous times n it still happens.
    It happens even when discussing something private.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DinkyDinosaur

manonboard wrote: »
    Laughing is a completely normal reaction to extreme nervous. It happens to me all the time. I've been a spokesperson numerous times n it still happens.

Yeah and tears are a perfectly normal thing to expect when someone is CRYING.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I said it before so I'll repeat it's called Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), or emotional incontinence. It can be involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing.

• Advertisement

I said it before so I'll repeat it's called Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), or emotional incontinence. It can be involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing.

And the vast majority of the population suffers from this is it? Or just the vast majority of victims of shootings?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

And the vast majority of the population suffers from this is it? Or just the vast majority of victims of shootings?

Anybody can... I have on more than one occasion.

Anybody can... I have on more than one occasion.

So explain to me why MOST of these victims display this? It isn't a common ailment. It isn't something the MAJORITY would display.

And if laughing was uncontrollable, how come Robbie Parker is able to CONTROL himself and act all sad?

And what caused your PBA?

manonboard wrote: »

Well if I was an employer and I needed spokespeople to talk about a sensitive topic, I wouldn't pick someone who is going to laugh out of nervousness and bring my companies reputation into disrepute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Well if I was an employer and I needed spokespeople to talk about a sensitive topic, I wouldn't pick someone who is going to laugh out of nervousness and bring my companies reputation into disrepute.

And if I were an Illuminati member who was trying to stage a mass shooting, I wouldn't hire someone who laughs out of nervousness and bring my grand conspiracy into disrepute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Do yeah. Leave it there so.

Right

First of all you aren't "questioning" anything, you are searching for conspiracies. There's a vast difference.

Secondly (and I'm going to regret this), if one person is an actor, they are ALL actors. Every single relative, every single victim.

You can't have "half" a false flag. It's either a false flag or it's real. You don't have actors working alongside children who are shot to death.

If this man is acting, then all his relatives on camera and interviewed are also actors. The person he is grieving is an actor. The emergency responders, medical staff, police, investigators who discovered the body, handled the body are actors. The person working in the morgue is an actor.

That's one victim. There were 20 children shot at Sandy Hook. All actors, all family members actors, every one who came in contact with bodies .. actors

Out of all these actors.. not one REAL friend, colleague or relative says "Hey that person isn't the father of that child, I went to acting school with him"

Think of the hundreds of friends, teachers, family friends, relatives who know you. And you're on TV after this enormous event transmitted around the world.. and none of them spot you in this bizarre second life

None of them spot any of the dozens/hundreds of relatives/family members "actors"

Explain how all that works, because we're talking the Truman show levels of control here.. but for hundreds of people, many of whom have been living in the community for their entire lives

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

17 posts in (some, deleted) and this thread is not having the intended line of conversation. Whether or not the thing that "one particular moment that caused you to take a step back and question things," turned out to be totally bunk later, I think that is missing the point.

For me, definitely would have to say it was a combination of the USA Patriot Act, which was passed under some bonafide conspiratorial bs, with members of congress making sweeping changes to the bill in the dead of night, when the vote was scheduled for the morning and the bill had been read prior to that. Basically, most people voting on it had not absorbed the new language of the bill, which did a lot of troubling things like suspend habeus corpus for "combatants" which can include (and has) American citizens. Prior to this I was under the naive belief the government was run by people with sound intentions,

And, the Loose Change movie, which does have its critics and inaccuracies and slants, but it's a real stop and think to wonder why WTC 7 collapsed, the towers fell at virtually free-fall speed, eyewitnesses reported the sound of explosions, thermite was recovered on the site, the Pentagon CCTV from the hotel across the highway was never released, and (apparently) aircraft components that had no relationship to a Boeing 757-223 were recovered from the crash site, and between WTC 7 and this section of the Pentagon we lost countless amounts of documentation that might otherwise have been audited (and we now know the DoD's books are cooked by the order of trillions of dollars).

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Right

First of all you aren't "questioning" anything, you are searching for conspiracies. There's a vast difference.

Secondly (and I'm going to regret this), if one person is an actor, they are ALL actors. Every single relative, every single victim.

You can't have "half" a false flag. It's either a false flag or it's real. You don't have actors working alongside children who are shot to death.

If this man is acting, then all his relatives on camera and interviewed are also actors. The person he is grieving is an actor. The emergency responders, medical staff, police, investigators who discovered the body, handled the body are actors. The person working in the morgue is an actor.

That's one victim. There were 20 children shot at Sandy Hook. All actors, all family members actors, every one who came in contact with bodies .. actors

Out of all these actors.. not one REAL friend, colleague or relative says "Hey that person isn't the father of that child, I went to acting school with him"

Think of the hundreds of friends, teachers, family friends, relatives who know you. And you're on TV after this enormous event transmitted around the world.. and none of them spot you in this bizarre second life

None of them spot any of the dozens/hundreds of relatives/family members "actors"

Explain how all that works, because we're talking the Truman show levels of control here.. but for hundreds of people, many of whom have been living in the community for their entire lives

Simple. It's part of the Jewish religion to scam non Jews. It's morally ok for a Jew to scam a non Jew according to the Talmud and Torah. So they're going to have no moral qualms about milking a tragedy for all the go fund me shekels they can get.

Jewish communities are insular, they are clannish and don't welcome outsiders readily. There are 14 million practicing Jews today. So a tiny percentage of them could easily pull something like this off since they own Hollywood, have their people in key positions in government etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,685 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Simple. It's part of the Jewish religion to scam non Jews. It's morally ok for a Jew to scam a non Jew according to the Talmud and Torah. So they're going to have no moral qualms about milking a tragedy for all the go fund me shekels they can get.

Jewish communities are insular, they are clannish and don't welcome outsiders readily. There are 14 million practicing Jews today. So a tiny percentage of them could easily pull something like this off since they own Hollywood, have their people in key positions in government etc etc.

And this did it for me... nothing to see here, folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement