Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those who have used 3arena pre sale codes, pleassse help me?

Options
  • 09-10-2017 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Guys I recently moved from Donegal to Northern Ireland and I've now found I'm not eligible to recieve presale ticket codes since I have a UK number.

However a kind person has obtained a presale code for me BUT

Can I just log into ticketmaster.ie and wait for presale sale to come live or has it to be done through the app?

Do I need their details, i.e. The person who gave me the code?

The text came through with a link which isn't live,
    3.ie/qkft, that is it, does this come live when presale tickets become live? If so do I need to log onto a 3 account?

I don't have threeplus now as it's for Irish numbers only and therefore I'm not eligible.

All help is so greatly appreciated, I've a hotel and all booked for my family so must get tickets

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Hi B00641103

Any time I have used it, I have logged into 3Plus via the 3 website and clicked into the pre sale area. There I entered the code they texted me, which then re-directs to the ticketmaster.ie website. You can only do this on the day that the pre sale goes live, not before.

Therefore, I think you may need to get the details of the person who gave you the code in order to use it correctly.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

Bookmark this page and keep an eye on it until your gig shows up there:

http://mil.army/3presale

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B00641103

sabrewulf wrote: »
    Bookmark this page and keep an eye on it until your gig shows up there:

http://mil.army/3presale

Thank you so much.

So once the gig shows up, do I wait for the time that it's open and then whet would I need to enter, any 3 details? As I have nothing except pre sale codes?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B00641103

Can anyone confirm if I can enter the code using that link without giving to log into 3plus??

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

B00641103 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if I can enter the code using that link without giving to log into 3plus??

Thanks!

If you have a 10 character code with numbers and letters, you can enter it directly on the ticketmaster page. No 3mobile sim card or website visit needed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement