Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Not Available For Quote?

Options
  • 08-10-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Doing a quote online and over the phone has resulted in the same issue, I'm due to pick up a new VW Golf on Wednesday however I don't have the option of it with the selection. It's a Golf Highline 1.0 TSI 110hp DSG, 5dr. If you select 1.0 for the Golf you get the UK spec like S, SE, SE Nav, GT etc. but no Irish cars, Comfortline, Trendline or Highline. The only options are for the older 1.2 engine.

Will this be added? It's not registered to me yet but the car itself should still be available online surely? I'd like to get a quote sorted before I go down to pick it up, I have the reg but it's not coming up with anything yet.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Hi all,

Doing a quote online and over the phone has resulted in the same issue, I'm due to pick up a new VW Golf on Wednesday however I don't have the option of it with the selection. It's a Golf Highline 1.0 TSI 110hp DSG, 5dr. If you select 1.0 for the Golf you get the UK spec like S, SE, SE Nav, GT etc. but no Irish cars, Comfortline, Trendline or Highline. The only options are for the older 1.2 engine.

Will this be added? It's not registered to me yet but the car itself should still be available online surely? I'd like to get a quote sorted before I go down to pick it up, I have the reg but it's not coming up with anything yet.
    Hi DaveyDave

Can you message me with your policy number and the registration number for the new car and we'll look into this for you.

Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement