Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering (External Candidate)

Options
  • 08-10-2017 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know of any school around Dublin area that offers Engineering? I am planning to retake the leaving as an external candidate which includes this. And it requires that I need to do the coursework necessary in a school with supervision by a teacher.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I know St. Kevin's Community College on Fonthill Road do, but I'm sure there are others. If you email the SEC they will send you a list of schools that enter students for it.

What would your plan be? To find a teacher to pay to supervise you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emmanmonge

Thanks, I just e-mailed them recently just to confirm especially with my mix of subjects. I addressed the issue as well with Engineering and hopefully they get back to me soon.

Yeah basically that, to be specific just for the practical coursework necessary, I already got a H2 on my last take so I'm quite confident when it comes to theory and some revision would be fine.

Advertisement