Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will I Get A Christmas Bonus on Supplementary Welfare Allowance?

• 07-10-2017 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I've currently been on SWA for 4 months, and sent off my disability claim form a couple weeks ago to the Longford office, and not sure when you hear back. I had to leave a course at the end of May, put on me by Turas Nua, due to sever panic attacks, anxiety and depression. I was unemployed before that since November 2015. I'm not sure if I will hear back about the disability form, so if I'm still on SWA over Christmas, will I be entitled to a Christmas Bonus? I am not sure as I've never had to do any of that, but I've been suffering all year and it's taken it's toll last 6 months, and this is why I have to claim disability until my mental health is better. I will be seeing a counsellor but theirs a waiting list would you believe.

So does anyone know if I'll be entitled to a Christmas bonus this year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

In the past, the Christmas bonus has only gone to people who have been on SWA (Or JSA) long-term (over 15 months)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement