Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

female doctor

Options
  • 07-10-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, recently moved to maynooth and looking for a female doctor that accepts medical card. Can anyone recommend a good one that is thorough? Not too happy with my last gp. Willing to travel so can be based in dublin area etc...
    Thanks!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Talk to your GP, no medical advice allowed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭DisneyLover

<mod Edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,404 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Talk to your GP, no medical advice allowed here.

OP was looking for a GP and not medical and you tell them to go talk to a GP? How about you read the post and stop trying to be a mod.

OP was looking for a GP and not medical and you tell them to go talk to a GP? How about you read the post and stop trying to be a mod.

Talk to your GP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Pugzilla wrote:
    Talk to your GP.

What? Has your boards account been hacked or something?

I found it very difficult to find a GP for my wife, that was without using a medical card. I just rang around everywhere in my local area. Unsure why it's so difficult to find a doctor at the moment.

• Advertisement

Sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GG5763

tedpan wrote: »
    What? Has your boards account been hacked or something?

I found it very difficult to find a GP for my wife, that was without using a medical card. I just rang around everywhere in my local area. Unsure why it's so difficult to find a doctor at the moment.

yeah i wouldnt really know where to start looking, thanks for help guys!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Recommendations not allowed as per forum charter.
    Please have a read before posting again.
    Rob

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement