Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta

Options
  • 06-10-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭

The Battlefront 2 public beta is live this weekend for everyone.

I downloaded it and gave it a quick go.
    I've played Battlefront 1 a bit but didn't really like it.
    So far, I've not seen enough of a difference in the sequel to convince me to buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Anyone bought this? Was going to get it myself but the whole thing seems to be a complete clusterf*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

tigger123 wrote: »
    Anyone bought this? Was going to get it myself but the whole thing seems to be a complete clusterf*ck.

This is a dead game walking.

4 hour single player and a boycott against the multiplayer. It'll go the way of frontlines.

EA need to learn that good gameplay needs to come first, and then people will buy into the franchise

Nobody wants to spend 70 euros for the promise of a game not delivered

Mystery boxes are for 5 year olds and gambling addicts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Akrasia wrote: »
    This is a dead game walking.

4 hour single player and a boycott against the multiplayer. It'll go the way of frontlines.

EA need to learn that good gameplay needs to come first, and then people will buy into the franchise

Nobody wants to spend 70 euros for the promise of a game not delivered

Mystery boxes are for 5 year olds and gambling addicts

How can Dice get it so right with Battelfield, and then f*ck up two successive Battlefront games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

tigger123 wrote: »
    How can Dice get it so right with Battelfield, and then f*ck up two successive Battlefront games?

I honestly just cannot understand it. They literally just had to keep doing what they do and make Battlefield: Star Wars Edition.

Why is that seemingly so hard to do. 64 player conquest with manned vehicles. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement