Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Group Chat

Options
  • 05-10-2017 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

If any one is interested in joining a LC group chat to exchange notes etc please pm me or comment below so I can add you in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Cookie201

could i join

• Registered Users Posts: 6 amyniriabhaigh

Cookie201 wrote: »
    could i join

Yeah of course, chat me on insta: amyniriabhaigh and I’ll add you in!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

Yeah of course, chat me on insta: amyniriabhaigh and I’ll add you in!

Is this 6th years only? Would 5th be able to join :D
    Promise I won't cause too much trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Clopal

I'll join!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

Just in the same vein, I have a FREE mailing list that I send out on Monday's with Higher Level Maths solutions. I pick a topic each week and send on sample questions and solutions. Won't suit everyone but free to join and might help students get ahead with revision and tackling exam questions. It's a help to me too as I get feedback from students on ways to improve the notes/ solutions and with spotting typos etc! If you PM me I'll add you to the list. Would suit a student anxious to see lots of different types of questions, who is sort of on top of things already...but anyone can join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 amyniriabhaigh

heya is this higher or ordinary?

hey, more than welcome, DM me on insta at amyniriabhaigh and ill add you in ASAP
    jeonahr wrote: »
    Is this 6th years only? Would 5th be able to join :D
    Promise I won't cause too much trouble.

of course youre able to join!! DM my insta amyniriabhaigh and ill add you in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chihengw

If any one is interested in joining a LC group chat to exchange notes etc please pm me or comment below so I can add you in
    Can you add me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Taytay99

Can I join? :)

Advertisement