Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Tax

Options
  • 05-10-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi i am just looking for a bit of help here.
    I recently switched jobs but have not obtained a p45. I am being emergency taxed at my new job as all my tax credits are in my old workplace. I want to know how to sort this as i cannot obtain a p21 as it is not end of the year. When i log into revenue it says my tax credits are now in my new workplace but i am just wondering if anyone would know if my emergency taxes will be refunded now since they are switched?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Log in again and have a look at your new tax credit cert in your documents . If your tax credits are now with your new employer this cert should be either week1 or cumulative basis .

your final payslip will do while you wait for P45 . take a photo of it and upload it to your revenue account .

Advertisement