Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from amazon.it is it possible?

Options
  • 04-10-2017 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has bought from amazon.it and is there anything I should know?

Comments

LaVail wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has bought from amazon.it and is there anything I should know?

Lots of people did in this thread

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057747453/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Basil3 wrote: »
    Lots of people did in this thread

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057747453/1

I'll have a look, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if you buy an S8 unlocked international phone from Samsung USA on Amazon USA, firstly will the phone work here ? and if you have any problems will Samsung Ireland recognise the guarantee that you get with the phone ?

Any response appereciated

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

whiz wrote: »
    Hi Guys, if you buy an S8 unlocked international phone from Samsung USA on Amazon USA, firstly will the phone work here ? and if you have any problems will Samsung Ireland recognise the guarantee that you get with the phone ?

Any response appereciated

1. Dont.

2. The tax will destroy you

3. Your consumer rights would be with Amazon US, any issues and its €50 each way in postage.

4. If you get the World version it will work here and there. There are multiple model numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

ED E wrote: »
    1. Dont.

2. The tax will destroy you

3. Your consumer rights would be with Amazon US, any issues and its €50 each way in postage.

4. If you get the World version it will work here and there. There are multiple model numbers.

Here the reason I am considering this is that Samsung in the USA will definitively reduce prices on Black Friday, not too sure Samsung in European countries will give the same size of discount

if you buy from Samsung in Italy, Germany etc do you to pay an import tax ?
    plus if you have problems do you have to return to Samsung in these countries ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement