Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Info

Options
  • 04-10-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever email, phone or even write to RTÉ's information department. What are your views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

What happened the secret producer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

liam7831 wrote: »
    What happened the secret producer ?

Kind of off topic but I don't think they are a real employee, the "facts" and "insight" were not more than what many post her in this section of boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Joe Duffy.

Elmo wrote: »
    Anyone ever email, phone or even write to RTÉ's information department. What are your views?

Is that the 012083434 number? I phoned them as a test 3 years ago and it was terrible, I said I listen to mass on longwave and that I was enquiring how to continue listening to it after lw closed and the woman told me to return to FM, even tho the mass isn't broadcast on FM

Advertisement