Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App that recognises previous calls

Options
  • 02-10-2017 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for an app that will store all my incoming calls & recognise when a previous caller calls again, without the number having to be stored in the directory.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Tru caller. Will also identify a number you don't have in your phone if someone else who has the app has their number saved

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Thanks. I have used it a few years ago. Aren't there privacy issues regarding how they store & use data?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

I deleted that app because of those issues and strange messages

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

jimmynokia wrote: »
    I deleted that app because of those issues and strange messages

I also didn't like the dialer or their sms app. I found a simple call log app that keeps calls for a year & has a search. But I would like to find one that will recognise an incoming call if the number has called before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement