Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sport

Options
  • 01-10-2017 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

When I attempt to log in to eir sport on broadband correct password is rejected continually.This password is also used to log in to Myeir no problem.Why is correct password continually rejected for access to eir sport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

When I attempt to log in to eir sport on broadband correct password is rejected continually.This password is also used to log in to Myeir no problem.Why is correct password continually rejected for access to eir sport.

Maybe try asking on the talk to eir section.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Clitheroekid

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 gary0345

Hi, I am having this exact same problem. I can log in to my Eir but I cant log in to the Eir sports app (red one for mobile bill pay) I should be eligible through my phone bill pay account. I have tried talking to them on online chat and ringing them but no was able to help me. Has anyone else found a solution to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Clitheroekid

Contact Eir at 1901

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IRspeedsurfer

I have no end of problems with eir sport.
    The eir sport website repeatedly doesn't recognise my registered laptop and as you are only allowed one swap per month, i can't register the laptop each time. The support guys on Chat wasted one hour of my time and told me they could do nothing. The phone number is a 1890 and they keep you on hold (I spent 10 mins on hold at 35c per minute).
    They tell you that it casts to your smart Tv with Chromecast but it won't work with Smart TVs with built in Chromecast. So the family gathers around the smartphone...
    If you have an option DO NOT GET EIR BROADBAND with Eir sport (oh yes, I forgot to say that contrary to the 100Gb per second speed I get 10....

• Advertisement
Advertisement