Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy and Wormer

Options
  • 30-09-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Was wondering if someone could offer some advice.. Have a 4month old cavalier king charles..he weighs 4.6kg at the moment. I gave him one of those milbemax chewable tablets for puppys last week,on the instructions for these they say they are for 1-5kg...

By the time his next worming date he will probably be over the 5kg...I'm wondering should I continue to give him these chewable puppy ones and increase the dosage? and even going forward again for his first year do people give their pups these puppy tablets up to 6 months and then every 3??

Will ask the vet when I am again but if anyone has any advice in the meantime it would be appreciated..

Cheers:)
    Tagged:

Advertisement