Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrestrial Signal not being revived to box

Options
  • 29-09-2017 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Terrestrial Signal not being received to box*****

Right so this might be a bit hard to enplane because i might not know right names for stuff.

So i have a Sab titan 111 box and its all set up grand for satellite and works perfect. when i plug the terrestrial cable in and no coverage at all...

The way we have it set up is everything is working off the one dish, we have 2 sets of satellite running into house and two sets of terrestrial into the house , we have two splitters (thinks thats the right name) and one satellite is plugged in and one terrestrial is plugged in, and the we bring a cable out the third port and bring that down to the room wear the telly is on the one cable so we have the two frequencies running on the one cable we then split them again back to single cables and plug into the box,

as i said up above the satellite works perfect its just the terrestrial that we are getting nothing for .

i test the terrestrial output up in the attic and works perfect but when tested direct down stairs it dose not work....is it possible that one frequency is getting cut out some wear on the way down or what..

ps i know that this method works as we have it down to two other telly's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭Thurston?

So when you're testing the terrestrial signal in the attic, it's before it goes into the terrestrial/satellite combiner?

Where does it come from before this stage? (Splitter, distribution amplifier etc.)

Advertisement