Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to make ukulele wall mounts

Options
  • 29-09-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Long time stalker, first time poster in the music section, so - hi!

I want to design and make ukulele wall mounts, and if they turn out well, I might look at making more to sell. I have a metalworker making me some metal prongs to hold the uke, and this will be fixed to a timber panel of some sort, about 4 inches by 4 inches. The panel will feature a design of some kind, but this is where I'm stuck.

I'm a graphic designer so I can make the design myself, I'm just finding it difficult coming up with some cool ideas that people would like.
    The few people I know that I play uke with are a bit quirky, a bit left of centre, and don't take life too seriously when playing uke - so I wanted to base my designs around this (is this what other uke players are like???). A bit fun, abstract and quirky. I just don't know where the hell to start.

So if you were to buy a wall mount, what kind of designs would you like?

Advertisement