Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Tab 3 10.1 Inch 16GB - Any Good?

Options

Comments

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=1123504

Just wondering if this is worth buying. Thinking about getting one to have in reserve for the smallies for Xmas

It's not bad. Tesco were doing the Full HD version of this for around the same price last year, so not an amazing bargain.

It has 2GB of RAM, which is decent. A lot of tablets around the €100 mark would only have 1GB. It would be fine for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Got this for my kid last year (albeit at a fairly higher price than this) and it's been fine. The reasoning behind a budget tablet was that his last one got broken early days so I wasn't going to spend big money on another until he gets older. It's a decent tablet for a kid at the price. He loves it and certainly seems like a decent budget tablet to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,325 ✭✭✭Macy0161

The eldest has just dropped her 2013 Nexus 7. Would this do as a replacement? Main use is Netflix at the moment, as far as gaming goes its only Minecraft, or sonic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

I don't like the 720p screen stretched at 10 inches, it won't look great. I'm also looking for a cheap 10 inch tablet but I'd prefer a full HD screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,325 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Well it's replacing a nexus 7, so non HD probably less of an issue if we go for the smaller option.

Tempted by the 7 inch myself to replace a gen 1 nexus 7 that has finally given up the ghost after spending the last few years as an e reader. (I've a library on play books at this stage, so not inclined to go Kindle.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement