Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council House Architectural Plan

Options
  • 28-09-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was wondering if any one would know where I could get the floor plans for my 2 bed terraced house in Crumlin. Trying to get the CAD files of possible. Build back in the 50's or 60's I think. It's a council house and I can find anything on their website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

rochemix wrote:
    I was wondering if any one would know where I could get the floor plans for my 2 bed terraced house in Crumlin. Trying to get the CAD files of possible. Build back in the 50's or 60's I think. It's a council house and I can find anything on their website.

A lot of councils would have used the same generic plan. Try other councils.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Why not get it surveyed and drafted?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭shane6977

rochemix wrote: »

Not the kind of information the council will out on their website.

Best option is to have the house surveyed and drafted as suggested.

Failing that look up previous planning applications for works carried out to similar houses on your street and try contacting the person or company who prepared the drawings.

Advertisement