Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung-poor custom service

Options
  • 28-09-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I bought a new Samsung TV last year, my first new TV in many years.
    It started playing up a few months back, I contacted the place I purchased it from
    A week or so after someone dropped by to collect it I gave a description of the problem. A few weeks later it was returned to me, It still has the same issue.
    they didn't bother fixing it just did a software up date, the problem is electrical.

I made a video to show the issue uploaded it to youtube mailed the service centre and the store.
    Contacted Samsung and the store, Samsung assured me it would be collect last Monday.

Today I again contacted Samsung to find out what was going on, and why I was assured it would be collected I waited all day for them.
    I have spent nearly an hour on the phone burned 19€ of credit on my phone between samsung and the store.

It's been over a month since I first made contact, it will be out of warranty soon! I'm so pissed off with the customer service and the performance of the service centre.

Advertisement