Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to give grinds?

Options
  • 27-09-2017 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey everyone I'm currently in college studying engineering and was thinking about giving grinds in a few LC subjects including physics but currently have no idea how to bring in potential students. I've heard that word of mouth is the easiest way to get your name out there but I'm living away currently so that's not really possible. Anyone have any experience in this area? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

Leaving cert student here, don’t have experience giving grinds obviously but if I was you what I would do is make it as fun as possible for them, be enthusiastic and energetic about it and show them that you love the subject , thephysicsteacher.ie has good notes if you’re looking for a good example. Give the student simple demonstrations like for gain in potential = loss on kinetic I woul throw the pen up in the and explain what happens at the top and while it is in your hand.

Advertisement