Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed first SUSI payment

Options
  • 27-09-2017 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Im a second year student in DKIT and have been accepted for the grant, I had not registered with the college until this week meaning I did not receive my 1st grant payment. Could someone inform me when i receive that payment now ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

ak4 wrote: »
    Im a second year student in DKIT and have been accepted for the grant, I had not registered with the college until this week meaning I did not receive my 1st grant payment. Could someone inform me when i receive that payment now ?

Thanks in advance.

I think the payment is delayed for around a week to 10 days untill the college informs them that you have registered. They will then send an email to you to inform you when your first payment will go through around a week after you have registered. Depending I would assume on how quick the college inform them that you have registered

Advertisement