Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web browser redirecting to http://nljpergeriihrgerg.arotrk.com please help

Options
  • 27-09-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi my safari browser is redirecting to http://nljpergeriihrgerg.arotrk.com lately. The problem stops when I turn off JavaScript. It’s happening on my iPad and iPhone but not on my MacBook. I tried downloading google’s chrome browser but it’s happening here also. The issue is occurring 100% of the time on dailymail.co.uk today. It has been happening on other websites up until now more randomly. The issue has been occurring while running ios 10.3.3, ios 11.0.0, ios 11.0.1 all the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

try this:
    With Safari open, click the small settings icon at the top right of the browser window. It's the one that looks like a gear.
    Click Preferences... or use the Ctrl+, (control key + comma) keyboard shortcut.
    Make sure the General tab is selected.
    Move down to the Homepage section.
    Enter the URL you want to set as the Safari homepage.

To make the homepage the current page you're viewing in Safari, use the Set to Current Page button, and confirm the change if asked.
    Exit the General settings window and choose Change Homepage when asked if you're sure.
    If you also want the homepage to show when Safari first opens or when you open a new tab:

Repeat Steps 1 through 3 from above.
    Choose Homepage from the relevant drop-down menu; New window opens with: and/or New tabs open with:.
    Exit the settings window to save the changes.

Source

Also, clean up your Mac with Malwarebytes

Advertisement