Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S6 no Netflix app after unlocking

Options
  • 26-09-2017 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi, I had my S6 unlocked in city the other day, all functions working, phone call, text, whatsapp etc.. only thing is the netflix app is missing from the phone & I can't see it in google playstore.

I downloaded the netflix app through APK file from netflix website but when I try to play a video I get;
    “Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists please visit the Netflix website (0013).”

It plays for a few seconds then stops.

I have restarted the phone, cleared all history, cache, everthing, total wipe of everything. I still can't access it.

Anyone know what I can do before I head back to the shop?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They did it the "free" way, not the real way.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

ED E wrote: »
    They did it the "free" way, not the real way.

How do I do it the real way? not good at the tech side of things. I paid 10euro to get it unlocked, as mentioned everything except netflix showing up

Advertisement