Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pro with Fifa 18

Options
  • 26-09-2017 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am looking to find out about this bundle as I cannot get in contact with Gamestop at the minute.

For preordering veterans, If I preordered the Ps4 Pro console with Fifa 18 bundle today with the Fifa release date being Friday (29/09/2017) would the 48hr delivery count from Friday or would it work that my ordering of it today have it delivered to me on Friday?

Thanks,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ghogie91 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am looking to find out about this bundle as I cannot get in contact with Gamestop at the minute.

For preordering veterans, If I preordered the Ps4 Pro console with Fifa 18 bundle today with the Fifa release date being Friday (29/09/2017) would the 48hr delivery count from Friday or would it work that my ordering of it today have it delivered to me on Friday?

Thanks,
    Gary

TBH, wait and get the White Destiny 2 PS4 Pro Fifa bundle Gamestop are doing on Friday in store(or when listed online). It's €450 vs €440 for the black PS4 Pro Fifa pack, and for the extra €10 you will also get Dastiny 2 and its season pass. Gamestop are doing €50 trade on Destiny 2 atm, but you should be able to sell it on adverts for €70 with the season pass if you don't want to keep it.

Advertisement