Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Extension Line

Options
  • 26-09-2017 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all, looking for a bit of help here. I work in an office for a small charity. We have an Eircom Broadlink 2-line phone system with 4 extensions. One of the offices in the building has moved to another room in the same building. We need to install a RJ11 socket (for one of the existing phone extensions) and a RJ45 socket in the new office. Does anyone have any recommendations for a person or company who could carry out the work for a not too crazy amount of money? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Local electrician should be able to do both. Just ask them if they can terminate data cables. Get a couple of quotes, but as they are local no major travel time so should be competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IBB1983

Cheers Dilbert, I already asked an electrician and they weren't comfortable with doing it. I'll have a look around again. Thanks

Advertisement