Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stereophonics - Dublin & Belfast 2018

Options
  • 26-09-2017 12:01pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭

MCD

Stereophonics
    Thursday 15 March The SSE Arena, Belfast
    Friday 16 March 3Arena
    Tickets go on sale Friday 29 September at 9am
    http://bit.ly/2xHK4Ld

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,174 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Excellent, hope I can get to Belfast for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shane.

3arena? Are they still that big a crowd puller...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

shane. wrote: »
    3arena? Are they still that big a crowd puller...

It will be curtained off like last time , top tier wont be on sale . Always put on a great show and there last few albums (especially Graffiti on the Train) have been decent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Had the unfortunate experience of hearing there new song on the radio. Good God, atrocious lyrics. Band died when Cable was fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Got a ticket for myself standing in 3 arena. Can't wait for it be my first time seeing them live :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just picked up some tickets there in Block D, very excited about this.

They've had some great material over the last few years catering to both the rock and pop elements of their fanbase so I've high hopes for the new album.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

How did you get Block D tickets?
    Anything on the website has on ly outside blocks, same in the ticket office.
    thanks

mikekerry wrote: »
    How did you get Block D tickets?
    Anything on the website has on ly outside blocks, same in the ticket office.
    thanks

I was only offered block A or G every time I tried until this morning and then Block D, Row 28 and 29 were available.

I'd say they were returned corporate tickets so keep an eye on the page as more may become available.

Some Block E tickets up now if anyone is still looking for good seats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Anyone really into the band then this maybe for you, Warner Ireland are selling fully signed copies of the new CD and Vinyl, CD is 15.99, Vinyl is 22.99

Also some other decent signed stuff there (Weezer)

http://www.thewarnermusicshop.com/category/cds-signed

scudzilla wrote: »
    Anyone really into the band then this maybe for you, Warner Ireland are selling fully signed copies of the new CD and Vinyl, CD is 15.99, Vinyl is 22.99

Also some other decent signed stuff there (Weezer)

http://www.thewarnermusicshop.com/category/cds-signed

Bought that off HMV UK when it was announced but have to filter it through Parcel Motel. Wish I'd seen this, will know for next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Anyone know who the supporting act is going to be? No word on their social media about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭AlanG

Fireroad doing support - had a listen on YouTube and they seem quite good, bit of a ZZ Top vibe from the songs I picked.

Even tho i took a while to get going but it was an unreal gig

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

Very good gig and a good 2 hour set. The acoustic section was great. . Crowd were very quite though.

mikekerry wrote: »
    Very good gig and a good 2 hour set. The acoustic section was great. . Crowd were very quite though.

Yea for the first chunk of the set they were very quite but did improve. I thought it being on a friday of a bank hol it may have been a bit more lively

Advertisement