Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Candidate practical work

Options
  • 25-09-2017 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody, I am thinking of doing the Leaving Certificate next year as an external candidate, but am uncertain about the practical work.
    I have been told that I can do the practical work i.e. biology, language exams in my previous secondary school, but wonder if any private school can accommodate me.
    Any information about this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm sure they will, if you pay them.

Language exams you do in whatever centre you are assigned.

By practical I presume you mean the experiments, field study, research paper, etc.? Why don't you take up the offer from your old school?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭everesteduc

Every January, colleges like NUI Maynooth and University of Limerick and others do leaving cert practical days where they cover a lot of the leaving cert experiments. You need to book in advance.

Advertisement