Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belle & Sebastian - 2 gigs in Vicar Street, March 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

Fan presale tomorrow morning at 10am. Any idea if there's a code needed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

mosstin wrote: »
    Fan presale tomorrow morning at 10am. Any idea if there's a code needed?

It looks like you will just need their presale link and no password

Tickets for Monday and Tuesday night - no hassles whatsoever. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Heading to this tonight, not ideal the Monday gigs

Well that was enjoyable. 'Fox in the Snow' a standout for me. Beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shutterclick

What time did they come on and finish up at?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭keepwalking

They came on at about 9.15 and the gig finished at 11pm.

Thought that tonight's show was superb. Streets ahead of last night - the setlist was far better, for me at least. Crowd seemed to be far more up for it too. I don't think they played any song tonight - apart from 'Boy With....', of course - that they played last night which is great for those who managed to get to both gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

https://twitter.com/bellesglasgow/status/978760339457224705

If I had seen this before the shows I'd have gone to both instead of skipping both. I assumed it wasn't going to be much different to the Iveagh Garden shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Last night was probably the best show I've ever seen them perform. Never thought I'd get to see Electronic Renaissance live.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Last night was probably the best show I've even seen them perform. Never thought I'd get to see Electronic Renaissance live.

Loved last night, though also love the Iveagh Gardens gig. Would have gone both nights if I'd known the play lists were going to be that different. Standout for me was "The state that I am in"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Toast wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/bellesglasgow/status/978760339457224705

If I had seen this before the shows I'd have gone to both instead of skipping both. I assumed it wasn't going to be much different to the Iveagh Garden shows.

Diagrams not quite right either, Judy and the dream of horses and Piazza were on last night and at the Iveagh gardens. Not complaining one little bit though and will see them again any time they're over. Took my daughter and her boyfriend who also had a ball, so fantastic night for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Travelled to Dublin for Phoenix who cancelled with a few hours notice.

So straight to Ticketmaster to look for Belle & Sebastian tickets

Wow what a show! A very musically talented band (lost count of how many instruments used ... genuine engagement with the crowd!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ofthelord

1st time to see them live last night, and was very impressed. A really good live band!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Very little of "The Life Pursuit" on either set list. That's disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Toast wrote: »
    If I had seen this before the shows I'd have gone to both instead of skipping both.
    Both nights would have easily sold out if this had been made know a week ago.

I had already looked at setlists and saw when they played 2 nights in a row in the Uk the setlists were very different.
    Never thought I'd get to see Electronic Renaissance live.

Spot the games in the background, californian games & paperboy and a few others.

Advertisement