Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Algarve weather mid October?

Options
  • 23-09-2017 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey!
    Heading on our first family holiday in mid October with a 3 year old to the algarve, cheap and cheerful but don't care once my little boy feels some sun on his bones! Any suggestions to things to do in the area, I know trip advisor and all them are there to research but I'd love first hand suggestions from you's, also is the weather still warm this time of year? All help welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Hey!
    Heading on our first family holiday in mid October with a 3 year old to the algarve, cheap and cheerful but don't care once my little boy feels some sun on his bones! Any suggestions to things to do in the area, I know trip advisor and all them are there to research but I'd love first hand suggestions from you's, also is the weather still warm this time of year? All help welcome!

If you're near Albufeira, do the Dolphin's Driven dolphins and cave boat trip. Beautiful, ethical and if there is time, you get to jump off the boat into the sea! :)

Advertisement