Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Bringing my no claims from UK

Registered Users Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ rayjen2k

I am moving back home to Ireland this October after living in London for 5 years.
    I'm wondering if ye can take my no claims from the UK and continue on with it in Ireland?

When I first moved to London I managed to take my irish no claims with me thanks to Quinn insurance.

Comments

• rayjen2k wrote: »
    I am moving back home to Ireland this October after living in London for 5 years.
    I'm wondering if ye can take my no claims from the UK and continue on with it in Ireland?

When I first moved to London I managed to take my irish no claims with me thanks to Quinn insurance.
    Hi Rayjen2k

We would accept a No Claims Bonus earned in the UK so long as the discount was earned within the last two years. You would have to provide us with proof of this discount from your UK insurers. If you would like a quote PM with your details and I will arrange for someone to give you call or you can complete a quote on our website www.libertyinsurance.ie.

Regards 
    Seán

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement