Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducktales

Options
  • 21-09-2017 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here ever watch this TV cartoon show about the adventures of Huey, Dewey and Lewey, the nephews of Donald Duck, and their Uncle Scrooge McDuck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I do remember it but I didn't watch it much tbh.

You reminded me of Count Duckula though. Remember that? The nanny in that gave me the creeps :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I liked Count Duckula as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

branie2 wrote: »
    Anyone here ever watch this TV cartoon show about the adventures of Huey, Dewey and Lewey, the nephews of Donald Duck, and their Uncle Scrooge McDuck?

Was there also a character in that named Launchpad?

There was

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Remember Quackula? Very similar, or least the character looked similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,511 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I loved ducktales. Also they don't make theme songs like that any more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

While we're on the subject of animated poultry, anyone remember Superchicken? Gas theme song.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Remake is pretty bad, loved Scrooge, Huey, Dewey and Louie and Wendy. The video game was class too had some great music, the intro theme of the show is iconic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I used to love Ducktales and Count Duckula. David Jason was the voice of Duckula.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I used to love Ducktales and Count Duckula. David Jason was the voice of Duckula.

David Jason was the voice :eek: No way!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I didnt know that! Its funny because my OH only said to me yesterday that he did the voice of The BFG. Suppose you don't notice things like that as a kid :)

Believe it or not he was the voice of Dangermouse too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Believe it or not he was the voice of Dangermouse too :D

Ah here where have I been living :D

And he was the narrator and the voice of Dangermouse's arch-enemy Silas Greenback.

Hold onto your hats! He was also Toad of Toad Hall in The Wind in the Willows

Advertisement