Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music confidence, help!

Options
  • 20-09-2017 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am 30 year old male. I have studied music in college and at the moment I am still taking voice lessons in a college in Dublin. In secondary school I got a hard time over being a singer etc and it really knocked my confidence. Since then I have found it very difficult to perform in public.

I sang at my sisters wedding a few years ago and the response was amazing and I loved the whole experience. I am looking for advice on how I can get more experience in public solo singing. Ideally I would love to find a piano player or organist in a similar situation and the two of us could just practice away and build our confidence. Any advice on the best way to do this?? Thank you!

Advertisement