Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Failing final year.

Options
  • 19-09-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Today i found out my repeat exam results and it turns out i failed one exam, meaning i cannot graduate, normally this would not bother me because i can just repeat it internally next coming year, however i am already working in my respected field. I am worried that i my get fired because i will not get a degree this year. Anyone been in a similar situation ? Please share, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Damian_Gordon

I've worked in a lot of companies, trust me, the organisation you are working for really won't care if you graduate this year or next year, as long as you work hard and do your job well, it doesn't matter when you graduate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Edvin32

Thanks for the replies, i already have a 1:1 level 7 degree, so should be ok. Thank you again for sharing.

Advertisement