Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Dragons - 3Arena - 26 Feb 2018

Options
  • 19-09-2017 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Anyone else tried to get the 3 presale code for tomorrow morning? 3plus says it's been sent to me but nothing received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

3plus sent me my presale code immediately anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Finally got it this morning, only took about 12 hours. Very strange as normally it's instant.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Ummm did the pre sale on this work for anyone? Have refreshed for like 20 minutes and not giving me the option to buy or even enter the code

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Presale working for me but the seats are awful, section M way up the back. Do they only give terrible seats out in the presale????

You have to go through the presale page on 3plus to get ticketmaster to work.

I got 2 standing without issue at 9am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Went through Imagine Dragons website. Got good seats there like 2 mins ago up the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Celtise wrote: »
    You have to go through the presale page on 3plus to get ticketmaster to work.

I got 2 standing without issue at 9am.
    Same. No problems at all!
    I've to admit I wouldn't be buying tickets for shows like Ed Sheeran but with all the stuff you hear, I was really geared up for tickets to disappear in an instant? Got mine in the presale around 10.40 no problem!
    these guys are such an experience live. Saw them the last time in the 3 arena and this summer at Rock Werchter. Both the small indoor show and large outdoor show they absolutely own the stage and seem to really put their heart and souls into each show. I can't wait!

peekachoo wrote: »
    Same. No problems at all!
    I've to admit I wouldn't be buying tickets for shows like Ed Sheeran but with all the stuff you hear, I was really geared up for tickets to disappear in an instant? Got mine in the presale around 10.40 no problem!
    these guys are such an experience live. Saw them the last time in the 3 arena and this summer at Rock Werchter. Both the small indoor show and large outdoor show they absolutely own the stage and seem to really put their heart and souls into each show. I can't wait!
    I bought mine soley based on their performance in the 3Arena last time, blew me away. I haven't listened to their most recent album or kept up with their success to guess if it would sell out this morning so just jumped on early incase.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

No standing left on the 3 presale but I just managed to get 4 on the ID website presale easily

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

Anyone selling 2 seated tickets for this show? please message me thanks

• Advertisement

Has anyone come across stage times for this?

Has anyone come across stage times for this?

Came across this on Facebook.

Celtise wrote: »
    Came across this on Facebook.

Thanks!

Advertisement