Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF1 Squad mates XB1

Options
  • 19-09-2017 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Everyone,

Really got into BF1 with my friends but they bailed after the 'Thou shalt not pass' DLC dropped. I bought that, really enjoyed but it just isn't the same on your own (violin begins to play :P) So last night I got a premium pass (was on sale for thirty bucks) so that I play the rest of the DLC, as I really like the look of the Russian DLC.

So my question is, does anyone want to squad up? I play early evenings but mainly Friday/Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Not great but play as support or medic, so if make a good combo with scouts or assaults and I can back ye up! Looking for a bit of banter, or even just minimal chat but miss that squad play which makes BF1 really rewarding.

Anyhow, Gamertag is DeiseViking, so add me if you like!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Surely you'd be better off posting this in the BF1 sub forum as there's already a clan thread for Xbox on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DeiseViking

Didn't know there was one! Will try that, tks!

Advertisement