Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQI Level 5 Harvard Referencing?

Options
  • 17-09-2017 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering if anyone can help - doing the Fetac/QQI Level 5 Healthcare Major Award.
    Does anyone know if there are any assignments which require Harvard referencing?
    I was under the impression that this was a Degree/Level 6 requirement - is it also needed for the Level 5?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Hi All,
    Just wondering if anyone can help - doing the Fetac/QQI Level 5 Healthcare Major Award.
    Does anyone know if there are any assignments which require Harvard referencing?
    I was under the impression that this was a Degree/Level 6 requirement - is it also needed for the Level 5?

You will pass your assignments without using it, however using it will give you a distinction if the rest is good quality. You may have one module that asks for it

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sminkypinky

Thank you so much for the reply.
    I'm actually asking on behalf of someone else and it'll be a relief to them.
    I struggled to grasp the concept and to reference correctly many years ago, but got the hang of it eventually.
    I think the person in question will be happy to just get a pass.

Advertisement