Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Betting on the football?' Survey Participants Please!!!

Options
  • 16-09-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

I'm undertaking a survey that may interest those of you that like to have a bet online on the football.

I'd really (really) appreciate a few quick minutes of your time and you can take part by clicking on the link below:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/betting-on-the-footballb

This is part of my Psychology MSc and it has been approved by the university board of ethics.

Your responses are 100% anonymous.

Many thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 emart100

Keep the responses coming please and a massive thank you to all those who have taken part so far!!!

You can bypass the spiel by just clicking the green 'submit' button at the bottom of pages 1 & 2 and this will allow you to start qs immediately.

Thanks everyone

A massive thanks to everyone who has taken part so far!!!

If anyone else likes to have a bet online on the football please take the survey here:

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/betting-on-the-footballb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Why does this video appear in the survey????

dinneenp wrote: »
    Why does this video appear in the survey????

There is info on this on the final/debrief page of the survey and I will be writing up more on the 'why' in the dissertation itself.

Can't really say too much more now in the interest of maintaining a neutral approach for those taking the survey.

Thanks for your interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

emart100 wrote: »
    There is info on this on the final/debrief page of the survey and I will be writing up more on the 'why' in the dissertation itself.

Can't really say too much more now in the interest of maintaining a neutral approach for those taking the survey.

Thanks for your interest!

Does it matter if people watch the video or not? I skipped it, thought maybe it's an ad. Even considered not continuing with the survey.

• Advertisement

dinneenp wrote: »
    Does it matter if people watch the video or not? I skipped it, thought maybe it's an ad. Even considered not continuing with the survey.

Yes the ads are deliberately integrated but thanks again;)

Advertisement